Our family has been knee deep in hockey games this last weekend since Matt had a tournament. The first game of the weekend was pretty rough, but they made a great turnaround the rest of the games and ended up getting second! Since the tournament was in dodge, they always finish each game with a shootout for fun that doesn't affect the game. However, they still keep track of points. 1 point for a save made by a goalie and 2 points for a goal made. The boys also came in second but lost by 1 POINT!!! So close. Matthew got an assist in the last game too. A bunch of fun was had for sure!
But after all that fun, I had to drive back up here practically kicking and screaming. I'm not sure why, but I really wish I didn't have to do this semester (just like last semester) all over again. I realize it's my last one, and don't get me wrong I'm very thankful, but it's all the more reason I would just rather not start once again. There are two things I don't like...1. being alone and 2. change in my routine or what I'm used to. Since the people I live with are currently gone, both these things are happening at the moment. I think all that is keeping me from going completely insane is thinking that 4 days exactly I will be back in my house with all that I'm used to once again.
To lighten the mood before everyone stops reading, Patrick and I celebrated another fun thing over the last few days....under the 200 days mark!! I'll share a few other fun countdowns I have...
- 4 weeks till my Christmas present from Patrick (Lion King at the Orpheum!)
- 8 weeks till my first bridal shower
- 17 weeks till I graduate
- 22 weeks till KK camp starts again! (I think)
- 195 days till we get married!!!
- Who needs to keep countdowns after that?
No comments:
Post a Comment