Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Tomorrow...

"Ms. Shupert," the girl began, "I'm pretty excited that tomorrow is my birthday." (as she told me for the millionth time just today alone). "Because I'm going to be 8.  When I get older I also get taller.  I'm already up to my mom's boob!" (as she motions where that is located on herself).

Yes this really did happen and yes I really did laugh.  Usually I can find it deep inside myself not to laugh, but in this circumstance I just couldn't keep my composure.  You NEVER, I repeat NEVER, know what these little ones will say.  Thank goodness my CT redirected her and suggested she not say that again.

Just so you know tomorrow will be a very big day in this girl's life...she has told the world.  So happy I get to be a part of her getting taller ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment