Monday, January 16, 2012

Thank you MLK

Am I thankful for important people in our history that have helped to make the world a better place for people like myself to live in? Yes.  Do I think it's a great excuse for students to have the day off of school? No.  Am I thankful for the extra day off? YES!!!  It made for an extremely wonderful long weekend and what I'm sure will make for a very quick next 3 days until my next long weekend.  


This weekend was filled with very many fun things. Such as another wonderful night of Grey's anatomy, a great dinner with very special family and friends (and probably too many laughs), relaxing mornings with a fresh cup of something from the keurig, time with my man, and a whole bunch of decision making for the family room (carpet, furniture, fireplace mantel, ect.)  I'm so thankful for these weekends, but like always they make it so hard to leave.


This weekend was also 4 less days till I'm Mrs. Amanda Lynn Sullivan.  186 days, 16 hours, 30 minutes, and 41 seconds to be exact.  Leaving my man back in Kasson is harder each time I have to make the drive back up here to the cities.  If I counted right though I only have to make this drive back up 13 more times.  I can't wait till it's over! Although we couldn't have possibly been ready to get married any sooner, I wouldn't advise people to wait almost 6 years...it's hard.  However, I know it will be worth the wait!


Well I hope you have a good 4 or 5 day week, depending on your job.  Remember to lean on God for your support this week as I am having to remember it myself!


p.s. 186 days, 16 hours, 24 mintues, and 13 seconds...but who's really counting anyway ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment