Sunday, October 30, 2011

Weekend full of fun

Wow...what a full weekend it was!!! 
Friday I spent the morning working with mom. Then, I ran around like a crazy woman picking up a bunch of wedding stuff.  It was all little purchases but I still somehow found myself traveling all across Rochester.  In the evening, Patrick and I were on Matthew duty so mom and dad could have a date night.  Since the last time Matthew was alone he cut his hair, we figured he probably should be alone.  So, Patrick and I took over the kitchen and made the crazies, most sugar filled cookies I have ever made or heard of.  Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies.  Below are some pics of our fun.


Before the cooking began
Amanda hard at work
Covering the oreos with the cookie dough

First bites!!!!
This is what the inside looks like
 On Saturday, Patrick and I went to a few flower places.  After a horrible experience at Hy-Vee, we ended up going with Flower by Jerry.  I am really excited about what we have picked out and I think everything will turn out great!! We also made what will be used for our card box...shhh don't tell how awesome it is if you already know!!!!


The other crazy thing that happened Saturday was a stray kitten showed up at our house.  Matthew gave it enough love for 10 kittens and so now it doesn't want to leave.  I think mom may end up taking it to a shelter tomorrow.  Something needs to be done soon though or else I think my dad will take care of the kitten not showing up anymore.  He doesn't so much like cats.


I hope you all have a great week!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment