Monday, October 3, 2011

you lookin at me?!

So I had quite the weird start to my morning.  I'm driving down park ave (a 3 lane one way street) minding my own business, singing to my tunes.  As I cross one the of intersections I see a cop car, who is going to turn on park as well, put on his lights.  Being the WoNdErFuL citizen that I am I immediately pull over.  As the cop turns on park, he turns off his lights.  Now, I wasn't about to pull in front of him as he was driving down the road, so I sit on the side of the road and wait for an opening. However, the kicker here is that dang cop pulls up behind me.  I really honestly was completely baffled as to why this cop pulled up behind me.  So I turn off my tunes and wait for the lecture to begin as my stomach gets nasty knots.  Crazy enough though the cop was just sitting there.  So I pull forward a little thinking maybe I wasn't over far enough.  The cop then slowly creeps his car around me and gives me the nastiest, evil, stink eye EVER.  Then, he goes on his merry way.  I have no idea what I did that made him get so upset.  I have never gotten pulled over (with the exception of a crazy high school parking lot incident) and never got a ticket.  I was trying to do the right thing, but got "the look."  Oh well...hopefully it just doesn't happen again.  


In other news.  Our new student isn't doing so great.  He keeps getting in trouble and then cries as a result.  Between me and my CT today we made him cry once that I thought would never end, but this is usually a daily if not hourly occurrence.  Ugh oh well.  He'll figure out soon enough that crying gets you nowhere with my CT. 


The pink fluffy animals now have a new home.  I'm driving my mom's car for now.  My car is technically not broken now, but my parents don't trust it enough to have me drive it on these busy inner city roads.  So my new mode of transportation is mom's car for now.  I'll be taking full advantage of the heated seats on my cold morning bum while this lasts!


Hope the start of your week wasn't too bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment