They dedicate their blog to you!
Happy Birthday MOM!!! This one is for you :)
Just in case you didn't know, my mom is great. I am loved so much!!! She is caring, loving, fun, and young at heart. I wish every student in my class had a mom as great as mine. I wish so often, especially when I hear about students who have parents in jail, that I could share a tiny piece of her wonderful mama juice with each of them. I hope I can be a mom as great as her and stay young at heart like her as well. I think that is what truly keeps her going.
Yesterday, since my CT had no voice, when I got to class I read a wonderful book. It was called To Bathe a Boa. It's about this boy who tries very hard to give his boa a bath, but in the end the boa gives the boy a bath. It was very funny and the kids LOVED it!! The even funnier thing is that just one hour prior to reading this book I experienced my own book...To Get a Bird in His Cage! The people in this condo own a bird named Bob. When I got back after class, he was making so much noise I decided to be kind and let him own for the hour I had. When it was time to go back in his cage do you think he was as kind to me? NOPE! I think he grew to the size of a terradactyl. I chased him around for a good 15 minutes before capturing him with my death grip and quickly shoving him in his cage. You know when you pack too much crap and you have to sit on the suitcase to close it? Well I sure do! That is what it was like. I quickly packed him in and slammed the door! Have I let him out since this incident? Uhh NO! He needs to earn his friendship back with me if he knows what's good for him. Maybe God can help me forgive Bob....going to have to pray on that one!
I hope you have as wonderful of a day as my beautiful mom will!!
Wow you sure know how to make a mama cry with pride. I do love you so much. You will never know how much you were wanted and loved even years before I knew who you would be!! This means so much to me because I wanted to be a Mom soooooo much and just want to do my very best. Of course we both know there are days I fail miserably but I"m grateful you overlook those days and know my heart. I love you and I LOVE being your Mom!!!!
ReplyDelete