Sunday, October 23, 2011

Goodbye long weekend

Sadly it is late Sunday afternoon and my long weekend is coming to a close.  I did so much though and had some fun so all is okay.  Newest accomplishment...getting addicted to Pintrest!!!  Thanks to my girl Sara, I'm now a pintrest crazed woman. However, the good news is now our wedding will be even better!!!  Bad news...more DIY projects I have to actually get done on the weekends instead of playing all weekend long ;) I really want our wedding to not just be about Patrick and I.  Now don't get me wrong, Patrick and I both don't mind being the center of attention and will probably eat it all up on our BIG day, but I want our guests to look back and say, "boy did I have fun celebrating with them."  The last thing I want it bored, uninterested guests who feel they have to be there either because they are family or their wives dragged them along.  SO...I am doing my best.  There is that a good enough excuse to be addicted to Pinterest?


Speaking of Sara though....I got to spend a few wonderful hours babysitting her ADORABLE girl on Friday.  We read a few books over and over, thoroughly enjoyed snack time, and played peek-a-boo in mommy's curtain...SHHHHH don't tell mom ;)  I hope I have a kid some day just half as cute as her.  Here are a few pics for your enjoyment!!!








I hope you have a great week!!

1 comment:

  1. That stinker! Thanks for hanging with her and so glad I could bring you into the world of pintrest! Your free time will never be the same. :)

    Oh, I can't imagine anyone would ever be bored at your wedding. We're looking forward to the celebration. Why'd you have to make us wait so long, though!?

    ReplyDelete