Friday, November 9, 2012

Good days start a little like this...


Cinnamon sugar muffin goodness.  These muffins seems to have become my good luck charm the past two days.  (Oh, and they're pretty darn tasty too!)

Thursday, I got a phone call from Huntington Learning Center.  The lady that called did a phone interview with me on the spot and ended by "promising that I would receive another phone call soon".

I highly underestimated her use of the word "soon".

Friday went as follows
Ring Ring Ring
phone number is Huntington
"Hello"
"Hi this is ____ with Huntington Learning Center.  I would like to offer you the position".

I never thought I'd be writing...

I GOT THE JOB AGAIN!!!

I had to not accept the position right away as I have to go about things the appropriate way and make sure I can get my hours shifted around at Sylvan to make this second job work (prayers will be appreciated tomorrow as I have to go about this) but Huntington said they could be flexible with my hours as need be too.  How nice!

I can't believe how fast this has all happened it still doesn't even feel real!  So it seems I am being blessed once again.  I am so thankful!!

No comments:

Post a Comment