Wednesday, November 7, 2012

12 Hours

Today 12 hours is the amount of time Patrick and I will have spent apart.  This means that my husband, who couldn't cook a thing to save his soul, was going to be on his own for dinner.  This creative wife had to come up with a plan.  

Thank you God for creating the person who made a crockpot!  1 meal that can be eaten at different times.

However, how was I suppose to relay the message to my husband of what exactly was for dinner and where was everything located in the kitchen?  I guess a simple text message would have worked, but that just seemed too easy.

You may have seen on pinterest that you can write on your refrigerator with a dry erase marker and it comes right off.  I used this tonight to give my hubby the run down. 

I got quite a sweet message in return.

Isn't being married fun? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment