I GOT THE JOB!!!!!!!!
I'm so happy I could jump for joy! I am now employed with Sylvan Learning Center as a part-time tutor. It's not full-time, but it's a start which is all I have felt like I needed since the start of this job hunt. The director also told me that she has sent my resume to another after school program and would work around my hours completely if they hired me. How nice of her!!
Things may finally be looking up around here.
For the first time in 2 months, I am going to go sit on my couch, knit, do nothing, and not feel like I have no purpose
P.S. I already go back in tomorrow to start with some beginning things like learning about their IPads and then will sit in on a tutoring session.
P.S.S. Just to get a picture in...Here's a picture from one of Patrick and I's favorite new shows. It's on Animal Planet and it's called "Too Cute" for obvious reasons!
No comments:
Post a Comment