Hello,
Thanks so much for taking the time to speak with me over the phone about the Chicago Tutoring Fellow position. I’d like to invite you to come in and meet with me and the Tutoring Manager, in person. Could you let me know your availability for a one-hour interview at the following times? As I believe I mentioned on the phone, the interview will include a high-school level math assessment of roughly 20 questions.
Yup I know. I was raised that throwing a fit doesn't get you what you want...apparently God was sick of listening to me. This interview is for the Chicago Tutoring Fellowship job with the University (being a math tutor). So, on Monday at 9am I will be in my first big girl face to face interview. First question that came to mind...obviously what to wear?! The only sucky part is that as you could read I will be taking that test as part of the interview. In my mind the only worse interview would be one that involved the MTLE test that I haven't passed yet. So, my weekend will now be filled with studying high school math. At least it gives me something to do :)
Today, I tried to lift my own spirits and warm up the house by a big bread making day. I had to make our everyday bread, but I decided to go wild and try to make a cinnamon bread that I could use to make french toast with. How can a home filled with the smell of fresh homemade cinnamon bread not lift your spirits?
| My usual everyday bread is on the left and my new cinnamon bread on the right |
| I couldn't help it, I had to cut the cinnamon bread. It smelled and looked too good. Ahh look at those delicious swirls!!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment