Saturday, October 6, 2012

Drum Roll Please....

IT IS DONE! 
And, it's not even winter yet!  If you would have told me at the start of this project that my scarf would be done by the first week of October, I wouldn't have believed you.  Well after many days spent alone, I got a lot accomplished.  This morning after more reading and watching videos I figured out how to "Bind Off"  or in other words...Get it off the needles!  Here is my finished work :)


Just start putting in your requests ;)  Although you can definitely tell which end I started with, my work has improved tremendously.  Next project...dish cloths.  Luckily that isn't as long as this scarf was.  Patrick and I totaled a little over 10,000 stitches.  WOW!

So what am I up to now? I guess when you live with a boy there really is always something to clean up....
I swear I have to vacuum this futon every other day!

1 comment:

  1. Your scarf is so beautiful! No one will know its your first project!! And I love the pic of you...I miss your smiley face!!!!

    ReplyDelete