Sunday, October 14, 2012

A Sweet Taste of Home

As I said in my last post, it was a big weekend.  The Jaeger family came to Chicago.  Patrick and I filled up our meters of giggles and snuggles with the little ones.  I don't think I need to say more, I'll let the pictures do the taking...

Everyone made the Sullivan calendar! Patrick and I posted a video singing to mom on her facebook...it was only a little lot embarrassing.
Thursday we made a stop at "The Bean."  Lakin was much more interested in the "chickens" though. (They were actually pigeons...same difference! haha)
It doesn't get much cuter than this!
Thursday we also made a stop at the American Girl store.  Poor Lakin had such a hard time understanding why she couldn't take the doll out of the box!
This was Friday while Patrick and I were babysitting.  We got her this tutu and she insisted on wearing it immediately.
Man Time
Lovin from sis...she's such a good big sister!
All bundled up for bedtime.
Dora color time

Patrick and Laking were big time play buddies.  She couldn't get enough.

Friday night we said our goodbye's and gave our last hugs after all the fun.  We had such a great time with the Jaegers.  Next on the calendar is my fam that's coming this upcoming weekend.  There is a lot on the to do list in such a short amount of time!  Chicago can't wait for you Shuperts!


Lastly on the job update, I didn't get a call or email from that job interview but on the site that I applied through it still says "in process."  So, I'm having as much faith as possible that I'll get a call soon!!

Hope you enjoyed all the cuteness we got a piece of!  We miss the Jaeger family already!

No comments:

Post a Comment