Mom, Matthew, and I headed out the door earlier this morning with our plan of attack. First stop...flu shots. Second stop...Kohls to get some dress pants for Matthew. Third stop...GROCERY STORE!! We picked up all the things we would need to make our list of Christmas cookies. Before we knew it, we were on our way home ready for an afternoon filled with baking as the snow began to fall outside. Too perfect? Well just maybe.
Obviously this is not Mom and I's first time baking Christmas cookies; however, this year was definitely different than any other year. See we have this new monster in our house. He eats everything, yes EVERYTHING, and goes by the name of Matthew. The entire time mom and I were baking, he was breathing down our necks and into the cookies. He kept asking how much longer till each new cookie would be ready to eat and then tried to convince us he wouldn't eat ALL the cookies...just most of them. So, although I would love to share some of our cookies made with lots of love....there will be none for me to share with you. I guess there will be none to share with Santa either...hmm we'll see just how many presents he gets from Santa this year!
Below are a few pictures I snapped to share our fun.
| What does one need when making Christmas cookies? Butter by the bucket loads!!!! |
Hope you're having a great, snowy weekend!!!
Amanda
No comments:
Post a Comment