Sunday, September 25, 2011

It's all about Love

Okay okay stop complaining....here's a new post :)


I've had the thought of love on mind a lot lately for few different reasons...I shall explain.


1.  Tomorrow will mark 299...AHHH!  To think that when Patrick and I started this countdown at 499 is beyond me.  Time moves so fast.  Although it completely breaks my heart each time we depart from one another I know our happily ever after will come sooner than either of us may realize.  I promise, you'll get your save-the-dates soon :)


2. Today in church we learned about leading someone to Christ by first forming friendship with them.  Aka showing them God's love. Now, I kinda have been wondering if I'm letting the light of Christ show as I work in an inner city school but I think I have it figured out.  I need to do it make sure I'm showing God's love to these sweet little kiddos (and the staff as well).  It's not the love that I show Patrick or my family or my friends...I think it's bigger than that.  I'm talking about showing God sized love because they don't know what that is.  So I'm making this my mission.  To show GOD SIZE love to every single student....even when they put a bag over their head ;)


In other news...this weekend: Grey's, time with my man, hanging with adorable kids, fun wedding stuff, time with my man, great steak, and awesome football....it was a good weekend.  I wish I could do it over.  Oh well, I'll just have to make sure this next weekend measures up to the same greatness.

No comments:

Post a Comment