Do you know what that number is? It's the 307 long days I have to wait till I'm currently dancing the night away with my new husband. I'm very thankful for a long engagement. I honestly love it. The only headaches I have had are ones that I would have no matter what. However, sometimes I get in I can't really wait moods and I've been having a very long one lately. Stuff is coming together and it makes it just that much harder. Oh well. I'll just keep watching the number and "enjoy" the same feeling as someone would who's watching paint dry. But I know waiting will be worth it. The man I'm marrying will definitely be worth it.
Some more lovely news...I'm pretty sure I'm getting sick. Saturday night I got hit with a sore throat really fast and it isn't gone yet. I think it may even be getting worse. Good news though....God created lovely people who created lovely medicine for people in my very predicament to ENJOY. Let's just hope it's all strong enough to get me through a school day!
If I can keep my head up, SO CAN YOU! Have a great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment