Well let's just hope it's great at least...I am currently in the classroom with the students Mondays and Thursdays. Monday when I was planning for the beginning of the day with my teacher in the morning he mentioned something to me about doing the entire morning on Thursday (morning meeting and math). This sounded good to me. Then, during prep we were talking about planning for the afternoon on Thursday so I would know what was going on and my CT was like, you know why don't you do the reading. (entire afternoon except for 1 hour) So if you do your math and put all that together, I will be teaching ALL day on Thursday except for 1 hour. Let's hope this "teaching experiment" goes great tomorrow! Ahh I'm kinda nervous. But at least I can experiment now and not when I'm being observed by my supervisor. I know I should take it as a compliment that he's handing his class over to me for almost the entire day...but I seriously went from a tricycle to a motorcycle overnight!!!
I try to look out the window and see the beautiful sunshine and smile, but I can't help clearing the smile off my face the minute I step outside lately. For the 19th time in a row (we moved here when I was 3) WHY DO I LIVE IN MN?!! Where has the beautiful warm weather go. I know fall is suppose to be a beautiful time of the year and it's not like it is really that cold outside, but I know the fall only leads to winter...cold weather, icy and snowy roads, and the feeling that spring will never come again. UGH!
I will end by asking for some prayers up to the Big Guy (aka God) for Patrick. He has some pretty good job leads lately (at least for this next year) that would be much better than the current Shopko. We both would really like it if at least one could pull through for him.
That's all for now...off to do some quality homework! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment