Saturday, May 12, 2012

Not avoidable forever

Well graduation came and went last weekend.  I didn't write a post right away like I tend to do. (There are already pics on facebook though) I think I am trying to avoid how hard it was to say goodbye to my little kiddos.  Having a sweet 7 year old sobbing her heart out in your arms is not the most easy way to say goodbye.  It still hasn't sunk in what really happened last weekend.  I am a college graduate...ahh so weird!  With graduation ending, all has been checked off the countdown list except for two bridal showers and the wedding!  You couldn't imagine how many desktop sticky notes I have covering my computer screen with wedding to do's.  


I have been thoroughly enjoying not worrying about college every day though!!  I have been getting quite a few hours at the Christian preschool that is part of the same program as my camp job.  Wednesday I got to spend some time with Kindergartners, Thursday I spent the entire day with 4 & 5 years old, and Friday I spent the day in daycare (getting some amazing cuddle time with a 4 month old)!!! I have still found time for fun though.  This includes spending some precious moment's with my friend Sara's little girl Lakin.  I don't know how she can't melt your heart.  She wasn't feeling up to par so we spent many moments cuddling and relaxing.  I snapped some pictures to share :)


Patrick and Lakin sharing a special moment.  Man he's going to make a great daddy!! ;)
This is called the Dora stare...she literally can't hear you once this look is upon her face

Obviously one needs to be as close to Dora as possible!!
Ahh I can't wait for more Lakin time.  She is so much fun!  Maybe this college grad thing will work out for me after all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment