Saturday, May 19, 2012

Sing a little, Laugh a lot

This week I was able to go with my parents and Patrick to Matthew's choir concert.  It was a great concert and fun to watch Matthew.  I did realize two things at this concert...
1. Pretty sure every 8th grade boy was taller than me...sad day :(
2. Matthew got his rhythm (or lack there of) from his dad.  This means that Matthew will get down the aisle to the beat of his own drum and I'll be counting for my dad as we dance...it's okay I still love them both :)
A few fun pics to share :)

Doing his best to keep on the right beat!!




Also, today I had the wonderful pleasure of attending another bridal shower with my younger ladies hosted by my amazing Maid of Honor, Lauren.  We had a lot of fun catching up and sharing a few funny stories about Patrick too!!  I am blessed with so many wonderful women in my life!!  A few pics to share of course!
Beautiful table on the porch.  How can these color not make you smile?!
Not sure why we had these crazy faces, but I love them!!
Beautiful Kasson ladies!

Can you blame me for asking them to be in my wedding? Look at these gorgeous smiles!! 
I guess I'm still learning to cope with graduation. ;)  Just 4 more days till my birthday and just 2 more weeks till my last bridal shower.  I can't believe Monday will be exactly 2 months...it seems like that came up very very quickly on us!!
 Have a great night and I hope you're enjoying your weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment