Tuesday, May 22, 2012

For your own sake....

PLEASE DON'T INVITE ME TO EAT OUT WITH YOU!!!!
I'm not joking...in even the slightest bit.  I'm not quite sure what it is, but everyone that invites me to dinner with them ends up getting something free because of some displeasure that occurred to them during their dining experience.  Usually the Sullivan family gets suckered into this trap.  From spilled cocktail sauce on a coat to the completely wrong meal being delivered it has happened with them.  Tonight my parents decided to overlook my bad luck and invited me to dine with them at Baker's Square.  They were complaining that it was taking too long to get our food...little did they know this would be the least of their concerns in a little bit. While trying to enjoy my sandwich, I found a hair.  A dark hair that we couldn't even pretend was mine. Needless to say that meal was free and I got a slice of pie to enjoy later too.  Still grosses me out though.  So tonight just reinforced that no one should invite me to dinner with them.  


On a much happier food note, I thought I'd share my latest food pinterest follow through.  They are called Strawberry Chocolate Nachos.  The "Nachos" are simply tortilla shells that had a little melted butter on them and then sprinkled with cinnamon sugar.  Then they are baked in the oven for about 10-15 minutes.  Easy!  They were very good and a nice quick snack.  I guess the strawberries made me feel like I was attempting at a healthy snack. I guess the chocolate probably took away from that healthy snack idea.  Here's how they turned out.




With the sunrise in the morning also begins the birthday bash!  Come on it's my golden birthday...clearly a big deal ;)  Actually just the fact that I will be home on my  birthday and not flying off to some other country or driving across the country is a big deal.  Excited to celebrate with special friends tomorrow!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment