| Chicago couple |
| the kids |
| Local Newspapers..."Mom gets eaten by giant fish!" |
| Green frogs |
| Matthew doesn't fit in the Amazon! |
| Hey you're a clown fish...so you're funny right? |
| The picture doesn't even begin to show the size of this monster balloon fish |
| Possibly my favorite little guy all day! |
| These never came completely out of the sand, they just moved up and down like they were dancing...yes it blew my mind! |
| If I was a fish, I would want to look like this! |
| Belugas! So beautiful and fun to watch we thought we could stay all day! |
| Mama and her calf. We got to see it nursing. So cute! It never left her side. |
| The lady and her city |
| Otters. I swear they acted like clowns. They were so entertaining! |
| This alligator snapping turtle weighed 100 lbs. I actually never saw its feet leave the bottom of the tank...not sure if it could! |
| Ultimate staring contest. Who do you think won? |
| Mother Daughter pic! Friday at the social hour |
| Family Photo Opportunity! |
| Graduation Ceremony #1...those were just the chairs for the graduates |
| Led into the ceremony with bagpipes...yup that what you get when you pay their tuition. |
| This was our first clue he was close by! |
| I see him I see him!!! The guy in front of him is another one of his buddies. |
| He spotted me...perhaps because I was standing on a chair in a bright colorful dress. |
| Page 52! |
| University President declaring that he could graduate |
| Ceremony #2 Location |
| Once again...led in by bagpipes |
| And 7 hours later we finally hear his name!!! |
| Thanking his friends, family, and ....ME! |
| Photo with the graduate! |
| Picture for grandma...Check! |
| Opening cards. What's that from Amanda? Amazing Twins/White Sox tickets in Chicago. YES! |
| 9 Months later we have become true Chicago dwellers. |
| U-505 Submarine. We also went a tour inside. You won't find me doing this job! |
| Matthew practicing his "hot bunking" |
| Model train set |
| I'm milking a cow in case this teaching thing doesn't work out |
| The men working on their farming |
| Dan attempting to show us what he does every day |
| Matthew towering over all the little kids in the tornado volunteer demonstration |
| Matthew and Patrick were in here. Patrick was flying. They spent most of the time upside down. And to think I let him drive everywhere we go.... |
| They did make it out alive however we heard Matthew screamed like a girl the whole time |
| Dad landing a space shuttle |
| A very accurate picture |
| Goodbye Museum of Science and Industry. Thanks for all the knowledge you shared with us! We do not thank you for how exhausted you made us though! |
No comments:
Post a Comment