Sunday, May 19, 2013

Attempt 2...Fail

Friday rolled around again this week.  As it always does.  We decided that since it's been getting warmer we would try the whole baby duck thing again.  Just like last time, I had the camera loaded and plan in place.  4:30 hits and I'm out of work on time.  Of course Friday ended up being kind of gloomy and a little cold, but we still thought we would give it a shot.  We waited and waited and waited some more.  We looked and looked and looked some more.  No baby ducks.  So, I present to you my picture album titled:

Everything But Baby Ducks

Turtle basking in what little sunlight there was
Duck Diving
I'm pretty sure that one plopped down was the mom but we still couldn't find any babies!
Beautiful Flowers
I'm pretty sure this bird was posing for me.  He didn't move till after I got the picture!
So we made the best of it, but I would really like to grab some pics of those cuties.  I promised pictures, these just probably aren't the ones you were hoping to see! Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment