Thursday, January 17, 2013

The Lady Who Wrote my Life...

Nancy Poydar....I'm pretty sure she has written a book about me.  I haven't read it yet, but from the description and by the picture on the front it's got to be about me!

The Biggest Test in the Universe
Sam is getting nervous. The BIG TEST is coming. The older kids claim the BIG TEST booklet is as huge as a telephone book. They say when it’s over, you have to put your arm in a sling. They tell Sam that nobody ever finishes the test.

This will be my fate come tomorrow afternoon.  And, I might even come home with a sling.

Dear MTLE social studies and science,
         I love you.  Can we please part ways after the test tomorrow?
Sincereley, with all the brain power I have,
Amanda

I swear after I finally pass this test I WILL be buying this book and if it holds up to it's title, I will read it to every student I'm blessed with.  If there is any teacher out there who's got sympathy for a kid taking a test it's this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment