Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Guess it's about time to blog again

Wedding wedding wedding...I'm now back to real life.  As sad as that is, it is the most wonderful feeling in all the world.  I'm a married woman.  I get a snuggle buddy at night (best thing ever!!).  I don't have to face new things alone.  Speaking of facing new things we traveled very quickly Monday night to Chicago in attempt to find our first home!  Today we found it!  I thought the perfect start to blogging again would be to share the first huge thing that my man and I have figured out together...our first address as "The Sullivans."
The entry way into our apartment.  Straight ahead is the bathroom.  To the right would be the living room and kitchen and to the left our bedroom.

Looking into the living room...it looks smaller in this picture

Most of the kitchen can be seen in this picture...the only thing we weren't real crazy about.

Our bathroom

Walk in closet in our bedroom...even bigger than you can see in this picture!

Our Bedroom

One of the linen closets in the entry way.  There were a few of these and they have quite a bit of room in them.

Looking down the hallway

Our beautiful city!!! Thankfully we don't live in the middle of this though!

Our enemy...every time we saw one of these the price seemed to go up.  We are investing in an I-Pass card immediately!!
So did anyone notice how dirty our apartment was?!  The people literally just moved out so no worries it will be much cleaner!!  Did anyone else notice how white everything is?  Well jump for joy because this girl can paint as much as she wants!!!!  I know I'm so excited!!!  Well that was a very big day and I so completely exhausted....little ones please be nice to me at work tomorrow!!  Off to go jump into bed with the best roommate ever!!!!!!!  EEEKKK!! I'm so lucky! :)

1 comment: