Wednesday, July 18, 2012

3 -2 -1

Yes, if you see the time I post this it is currently 6:44am.  But can you blame me,  how on earth could I possible sleep when it is so close to wedding day?!!!!!!!  So since there are only 3 days you can only imagine how small my countdown is.


3 days till we say "I DO"


2 days left of sleeping in my bed alone (Friday night all my bridesmaids are staying here!!! EEEK to much fun!)


1 day left of work (yes today will be the longest day of my entire life I am sure)


I guess there is really only one thing to do...pray for some gust of wind or cooler air because I think my fiancee is going to die before I can get that ring on his finger!  I am so incredibly thankful there is currently no rain in the forecast for Friday or Saturday, but is it being too greedy to ask for a little less heat?  Okay it is...but really what the heck?  We live in Minnesota.  Land of the frozen tundra most of the year!




Now, I'm off to get ready for my day.  Kung Fu Panda 2 and some Soldier's Field Pool time!  Let's just hope I don't get any bad tan lines at that pool after working so hard to not have any!


Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment