Well it's official. We are in single digits. If you would have asked me if I could even imagine how I would feel now when I started this count down at 499 I don't think I would come up with what I can tonight.
First question people now ask me. "How are you doing? Are you stressed?" I can't help but always think, "Well I was trying not to be but now that you mentioned it..." Don't get me wrong, I have asked this question myself to multiple brides, but now I just see it in a different light as I AM THE BRIDE! To answer their question...on day 10 and 9 of the count down I haven't been doing the greatest because of all the stress that came with these two days. But every day other than yesterday and today...I am doing great and I know I will be back to fine again tomorrow!
My goal right now is to have nothing to do as of Sunday night. After I finish this post, I will start my to do's for each day until then. "I think I can I think I can I think I can!!!"
So what do my days look like right now you may ask?
7:00am - alarm goes off
7:01am - Open computer and look at weather forecast (even if it changes every day. We have gone from 80 to 84 to 92 on the Friday before. Why do I continue to torture myself? I simply cannot resist is the only answer I have)
8:30am - Start camp day
4:30/5:00pm - Leave camp
5:30pm - WEDDING!!
As we continue to count down days, I continue to make the lists of lasts...Today was a freaky one when I thought of it. Today was my LAST day of working on a Thursday as a single lady. CRAZY. I can't even wrap my mind around how my life is going to change...for the better.
I can't wait to celebrate with you!!! In....
DAYS!!!
P.S. Thanks for those of you that were praying for me tonight as I tested once again!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment