Sunday, March 25, 2012

May the odds be ever in your favor

It all started with Matthew.  He came home talking about these crazy sounding books.  Mom decided it couldn't hurt to check out these books that he was talking about which they were reading in his English class.  She then told me that I HAD to read these books.  With some extra time on my hands I decided it couldn't hurt.  Thus formed The Hunger Games pact in the Shupert family.  Obviously if I was home we would have been first in line at the midnight showing, but because I wasn't and because mom got pneumonia we ended up going on Saturday at 12:30.  We enjoyed our experience and came out with smiles on our faces! 
The proof...btw the theater was still packed at 12:30 in the afternoon!!
As promised...our adorable classroom door.  Probably the best in the school...but I may be a little biased ;)

Have a great week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment