As my full time student teaching has begun again as of Monday last week, so does observations. Today marked the start of the 6 observations I will have to complete for this last semester before graduation. 3 will be completed by my supervisor and the other 3 will be completed by cooperating teacher. Today my supervisor observed a math lesson. It went soo well and I was so excited to be back in the swing of student teaching again. The kids did great and worked really hard. I was so proud of them!!
I guess I should give a little Bob the bird update. Last we left each other we were still not on speaking terms. For all of you at home thinking I'm crazy talking about this bird like he is a human being...well it's because he acts like he is. Some of his favorite activities include: eating popcorn, typing on computers, and singing in the bathroom while someone is taking a shower. Yesterday I got back after school and was the only one home. He was squawking up a storm so I thought I would be nice and go get him out of his cage. I put my finger out for him and HE ALMOST BIT THE WHOLE THING OFF!! Okay so maybe it was a little exaggerated, but still. So, obviously I left Bob in his cage and let him continue squawking alone. Today, he knew I was mad at him. Once someone else let him out of his cage today he flew over to me and starting singing looking right at me. Sorry dear bipolar Bob but it's going to take more than that to win my heart back.
Sincerely,
Bird breaker
No comments:
Post a Comment