In case you forgot, the title of my blog really says a lot about my life everyday. I feel like I could have said this a lot during the day the past two days. A few laughs...
What was I thinking when....
...I was chasing a third grader through the halls of my school building (maybe this should be what were the teachers looking out their doors at me thinking)
...I was helping suspend a child from our class once again for inappropriate behavior
...I was taping one fish, two fish, red fish, and blue fish to our classroom door (pictures soon to come!! :)
...I was watching adorable little boys jumping and tumbling over one another during a talent program today
...I was taking a long metal rod away from a boy when outside playing during after school
...The best student in our class will not stop talking...along with the rest of the class
...I was driving home both these nights after a long day at school
I am pretty sure I could keep going on this list just to give you a little idea of how crazy the last two days have been. I love them, but boy these kiddos are a lot to handle. I am praying they can be at least a little better tomorrow, but if not...IT'S FRIDAY! Obviously it's been a hard past two days, but I'm asking if you could put two special people in your prayers that have it far worse than me...
1. My mom...she has pneumonia and basically sounds like crap every time I talk to her on the phone. Please pray she can get better soon!!!
2. Patrick's grandma Betty...they found blood clots on her lungs and because of other problems are not able to give her blood thinner to help. The family has decided that they are just going to have to let them be. There are a lot of kids and grandchildren and therefore a lot that have heavy hearts tonight as I write. Please pray that God can have a strong presence over the whole situation. She is loved by a great number of people.
Thank you for your prayers!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment