Dear Little Girl,
I had a few thoughts lately and since they leave me quickly I thought I'd write it down now since I probably won't remember to tell you later.
1. I've been reading "For the Love" by Jen Hatmaker. Don't worry I'll read it again once you're here and I need a few reminders. I just read her chapter to her kids and I want you to know....when your teacher calls I will believe that what you did was wrong because 1. You will be the product of a teacher and 2. Your dad punched a kid in Kindergarten so basically sweetheart you're doomed and we are sorry.
2. You have been currently kicking me when the bass guitar turns it up during church. Your mom and dad love music so we're all for this, but if you want to learn to play the bass when you grow up we may send you to "Uncle" Ross's house.
3. We tell people we haven't decided on a name and for your dad's sake I tell him the same, but deep in my heart I have already named you. Call it mama's instinct or whatever you may but either way I know it's right. Your dad said the name and I fell in love. We want a name that will set you up for greatness....although God has already done that....and we believe this name would do just that.
4. I'm getting a little impatient for you to be here....although feel free to keep cooking and building up those lungs.
I love you so much little girl and I really really can't wait to meet you!
Love,
Mama
P.S. I'm a snuggler so I get the whole want-to-be-close-to-you thing....but if you could kindly stay out of my ribs I would appreciate it.
P.P.S. As many people and students have now commented, your mama is getting pretty big and you have seriously popped my belly button. So, here are a few memory pics. Oh and please give your mama a break. The day after these pictures are taken will actually be 25 weeks, but I've just been so tired it has been hard to remember to take the picture.


No comments:
Post a Comment