Friday, February 1, 2013

We Need YOUR Help!!

So the other day I saw this commercial...

"Are you Chicago's cutest couple?  If so you could win a trip for two and a Massage Envy gift card.  Enter now at WGN."

Okay, seriously I NEVER get into these contests.  Do I vote for my friend's cutest kid?  Sure.  But I never enter.  I can't lie though.  This one called screamed my name.  Yes Amanda, you are Chicago's cutest couple.  See you hear it too.  So, I entered.  With one click on the submit button, my competitive edge took over.

Now, I know you have to believe (since you are reading this) that we MUST be Chicago's cutest couple you know.  So, therefore you have to...err...get to vote for us!  This is how it works.  It started today at 2pm and goes through Feb 8th (Next Friday).  That's only 1 week of voting!  You can vote up to 100 times each day per device from what I understand.  

So for one week we ask beg you to click on your computer a few times for Chicago's sweetest most adorable CUTEST couple for the next week.  We just need to get in the top 10 of 1529 couples.  Pshh NO PROBLEM!  We got this!  We appreciate each vote so very very much!  

Link: (This should take you straight to our picture, but I believe we are #987)



No comments:

Post a Comment