"Where Are You Christmas"
Where are you Christmas
Why can't I find you
Why have you gone away
Where is the laughter
You used to bring me
Why can't I hear music play
My world is changing
I'm rearranging
Does that mean Christmas changes too
How fitting is that song?!!! I know I'm not the only one saying this based on facebook. As I write this (7:50pm) this is what weather.com read on my computer screen...
Can you believe that?! Today we had a high of 68 according to weather.com, but since I went outside today I have to believe it was even warmer. Our apartment was so hot I was sweating. I opened the window in attempt to cool the place down, and more hot air flew in. Although this may sound like complaining, I'm not. I'm very happy, but in utter disbelief!! There is no snow in the 10 day forecast. This leads to the dilemma.
I find it very hard for it to feel like Christmas when I look like I'm having hot flashes in my apartment. I went on a quest today to bring a little more Christmas into our apartment.
#1: We forgot candy canes for our tree
Check!
#2: Start the present wrapping process
Check! Lucky Dan is the first one with a present under the tree.
So was my quest successful? Well I think I'm still having a never ending hot flash, but with a present now wrapped underneath the tree it may feel like Christmas soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment